Williams & Case Insurance
Williams & Case Insurance wanted to modernize their logo, which had remained unchanged since the firm opened in 1946. The logo was a digital version of the sign that had hung outside of the original Williams and Case building.
In an effort to preserve the history of the firm, the shape of the sign and the "W" and "C" were carried over from the original logo and arranged to form a badge icon. A type pairing was added to the logo for readability and clarity.